Leadership for Safeguarding in a Changing Landscape
TBA - Virtual Conference
This workshop is designed to provide named and designated safeguarding professionals with evidence-based insights and skills to develop resilient and compassionate leadership.
It will explore your role as a leader including:
Some reflection on leadership styles and their strengths and weaknesses.
At the end of the course you will have:
1. Increased ability to influence and ensure that safeguarding is given the priority it deserves
2. Skills to deal with change and uncertainty
3. Aptitude to get others to a common goal and shared purpose (political and emotional intelligence)
4. Some understanding of the psychodynamic of groups and how they play out
“Named and designated professionals should complete a management programme with a focus on leadership and change management within three years of taking up their post.”
- Safeguarding Children and Young People: Roles and Competencies for Healthcare Staff Fourth Edition: January 2019
“Speakers were excellent.”